1. What do you do for a living?
I work in the medical research field.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I was looking for something fun and different to give to my boyfriend for Christmas.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
First, I loved the website. And then once I spoke with Christina on the phone, I couldn’t look any further, I knew I had to have my boudoir photo shoot at Wallflower.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was a little nervous, but mostly excited!
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
I enjoyed the whole experience, but if I have to chose a favorite, it would be that I felt like a long time friend hanging out with Christina for the day. It was full of bubbly excitement and giggles…and in the midst of it all, there were awesome photos being taken!
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Absolutely, do it…and do it at Wallflower!!
7. What was it like to see your photos?
It was incredible to see my photos! I was overwhelmed with looking at the stunning photos of myself!! Each one was just as amazing as the next!! I love them all!!
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
Yes, actually everything was even better than I had expected!
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
I already have a pretty positive self image, so it’s not so much seeing myself differently as patting myself on the back for actually doing it!
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
I’m from the KC area, so I want to mention that Christina is very accommodating for those clients that are from out of town. During the phone consult we went over every detail. I viewed sample pictures on my computer from a link she sent to me. I made the appointment for my session before the call was over! Since I was from out of town, I chose to spend the night before my session at a hotel in Wichita. There are several hotels in the vicinity, and it was nice to be able to get up the morning of the session and not worry about my boyfriend wondering why I was leaving the house with no work outfit, no make up, and my hair not fixed! It worked out perfectly for me! Also, my picture viewing was over the phone, so I didn’t have to make the drive again (and make up another ‘fib’ to tell my boyfriend!). Thanks to Christina for being so flexible with out-of-town-ers!!