1. What do you do for a living?
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I’m getting married and I thought it would be a fun little surprise for my fiancé. I will probably be a tease and give him his album the night before the wedding 😉
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I was referred by a wedding photographer. I thought it spoke volumes that someone who could have had my business thought so highly of Christina that they recommended I check out her website.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was. Just like everyone else, there are parts of my body that I would rather hide instead of taking off clothes to show.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
It all has been my favorite!! I really can’t pick out just one experience. After every encounter I have with Christina I get so excited, even the consult we did over the phone left me feeling like I had made the right decision to do this photo shoot for my fiancé. The shoot was a blast! I felt beautiful and sexy and got to live everyone’s secret dream of being a model for an afternoon. And then when I went in to view my photos, I got to see that beautiful and sexy person on a screen. It has been such a confidence booster and now I can’t wait until I can see the final album with all of my pictures put together.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Do it! Whether you’re doing it for a special someone or for yourself, it’s been a great experience.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
It was a shock. Like, “Wow. That’s me?” I’ve always been referred to as “the cute one”. Well, move over cutie, because I also have a sexy side.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
It was better. The professionalism, genuine personality, and mission that all women are beautiful that Christina displayed was so much more than I expected. You can tell that it’s not just a job for her, it really is a passion that overflows from who she is.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
I do. Although I feel most comfortable dressing somewhat modest and presenting myself in a modest manner, I can hold my head a little higher knowing that I have a sexy side.