1. What do you do for a living?
Journalist, marketer, fundraiser
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I wanted to give my husband a completely unexpected gift after 20 years of marriage. He thinks I am so predictable…he surely couldn’t see this gift coming!
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I loved the artsy, respectful photos she took. They were classy and really showcased the beautiful “lines” of a woman’s body. I wasn’t interested in something trashy. I wanted classy and unforgettable…and that’s what Christina gave me.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was so nervous. This is completely out of my character (which is why it will be such a surprise to my husband), but Christina put me totally at ease. She was like a choreographer teaching me a beautiful dance and it didn’t feel awkward at all. I discovered i could dance!! She was a total professional and made me feel and look beautiful.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
I loved seeing the finished product. The angles and artsy shots she chose were fantastic. She really is an artist.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Only use Christina!
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I was amazed at how artsy and beautiful they were and, yet, it didn’t look contrived or like it was me pretending to be someone else.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
Yes. I loved how professional and organized Christina was, which made something that could have been really awkward go seamlessly and set my mind at ease. She thinks of everything. She plans your photo shoot so that it is personalized and organized and efficiently run from start to finish. Even the pre-photo shoot planning session and post photo shoot wrap up were perfectly planned and efficiently run.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Most definitely. I’ve never really seen myself as sexy. I’m usually very uptight and serious. It was fun to discover my flirtatious side!
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
I am also very impressed with the packaging of the final product. I love the beautiful albums that are obviously top quality and the fact that she includes a beautiful leather box for you to store your things in. Christina is the total professional from start to finish….an amazing photographer, a choreographer, an artist, a professional planner and a marketer who bundles everything in a perfect little package. I’m so impressed.