1. What do you do for a living?
I am a full-time college student, and I work at a hookah bar part-time.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
My boyfriend was deployed and I wanted to give him a surprise once he returned home.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I saw great reviews of Christina on Facebook, and I LOVED the pictures on her website.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
Actually no! Because of the meetings prior to the shoot, I became very comfortable with Christina and the studio had a very relaxing vibe to it.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
Seeing the photos after would have to be my favorite part. I know for me, unless there’s something I need to get all dolled up for, I usually just have my hair in a bun with my glasses on. But for the shoot, I had neither. So to see the photos after and to know I could look that amazing was just awesome.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Do it! You’ll regret it if you don’t.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I almost cried. I was blown away.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
Christina was better than I expected. She completely raised the bar for all other photographers in my opinion.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Completely different. I never knew I could be so confident in myself, and so happy with my body.
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
Ladies, I know it’s a lot to bring yourself to do something like this, but you will feel so relaxed and comfortable during the shoot. And the outcome will make you want to do it again and again!