1. What do you do for a living?
I am an office manager for [a seed company] that takes up my day light hours. Then I farm 800 acres and run a 64 head cow /calf herd. No time to be lazy.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I lost 47 lbs. and wanted to document it! Also wanted something special for Tim. He’s the most important person and my biggest supporter. No one person has ever touched my life the way he has.
3. What made you choose Boudoir by Wallflower?
I checked out the web site and found what I wanted to see. I didn’t want to have pictures taken by someone that does mostly family portraits and senior pictures. It was important that the pictures be good and I found that. Specializing gives you the knowledge that pictures will be perfect. And they are.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
Not really. I was never very confident of my body, and loosing weight leaves a mark. Of course so does getting older.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
The whole thing was. Deep down inside there is always a little part of you that wants to be beautiful and be acknowledged.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Do it. It was probably the greatest thing next to loosing the weight that I have done since I gave birth to my daughter 23 years ago. I did it mostly for me.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
It was incredible and shocking. I never felt like I ever took very good pictures but Christina know what she’s looking for and gets it.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
I had no idea what to expect. It was nice to get the pricing break down and everything first so I had time to figure what I wanted later. But you always add!
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Yes. Tim always says its in the eye of the beholder. I see more now what he sees.
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
I’m 54 years old in December and wish I would have done this 30 years ago to compare. But it was a truly exciting process. When you feel like a pretzel and it comes out in the pictures so perfect its amazing. Christina has an incredible talent, not just the photography, but the editing and her knowledge of dance that helps with posing and making you look beautiful. I will never forget. Thank you for making me see what he sees.