1. What do you do for a living?
Full time student, Dance Coach
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I wanted to give my husband a special gift on our wedding day plus do something for myself to make me feel beautiful and proud of my body.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I have heard so many wonderful things about Wallflower and had met with Christina before. She’s an amazing photographer and settled all my nerves about the whole thing. It was comfortable from the start so there was no doubt I’d choose Wallflower!
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
When I first set up my consultation yes! But after meeting with Christina and discussing everything from start to finish I had no nerves at all! She really made me realize no matter what size that I’m beautiful.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
I have to pick just one thing? That’s a tough one. I loved how Christina explained poses and what my body should feel like and even though I felt odd, it looked great. She had the hair and makeup gal totally set up for me so I didn’t have to hunt for someone. Her super fast set changing skills and of course her bubbly personality! She was so fun and made me laugh the whole time and related to me and smaller body size and features.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Go to Wallflower! Sure it’s intimidating at first but it’s so worth it and I’ve never been so excited to see the end results.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t believe that was me in the pictures because I looked great! I’d never seen myself in that setting/style so it was a whole new experience.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
Even better! Perfect doesn’t even begin to describe it.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Oh, definitely. I’m much more confident of my body and all my features that I normally overlooked or didn’t even notice.
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
The packages I could choose from were perfect. Christina let me combine little bits of each here and there to get exactly what I wanted! My husband was so excited when he got his gift on our wedding day. He was speechless!