1. What do you do for a living?
Full-time student, yoga teacher, and child-care provider.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
One of my friends had one done, and she encouraged me to look into it. As she said, “You’re only going to be young once and your body isn’t going to stay like this forever!”
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I was very impressed with the website and gallery images. The reviews all had wonderful things to say about Christina, and after getting in contact with Christina, I was convinced that Wallflower was the best choice.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was more excited than nervous! If there was one thing I was nervous about, it was the posing. I needn’t have even been nervous about that though, because Christina coaches you through the poses according to your sets and the look you’re going for. She’s fantastic at what she does!
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
It’s so hard to pick a favorite part, but I would say seeing my photos for the first time after my shoot. You can hardly believe it’s yourself, and you realize that you’re going to have something very special to treasure for the rest of your life.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
DO IT!! 🙂
7. What was it like to see your photos?
It was a little bit shocking, and also a bit emotional. You look like a model in these photos, and you almost can’t believe that it’s actually you striking those sexy poses! The whole experience comes together when you see them for the first time.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
I didn’t have any expectations, as I’d never done anything like it before. But if I had any, Wallflower FAR exceeded them!
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Not differently, just clearer. We all have insecurities and doubts about our bodies, and this experience made me realize how small of an issue my insecurities are in comparison with how many positive things there are about my body.
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
Every woman should do a boudoir shoot at least once in their life. It encourages body positivity, and you will have absolutely gorgeous photos to look back on as you get older or whenever you’re feeling down. It’s one of the best gifts you can give to yourself as a woman.