1. A little background…what do you do?
Chief Financial Officer
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
As a wedding gift to my fiancée.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
Website was outstanding!
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
Yes very much. I struggle with negative physical self-image and didn’t think I would be a good candidate. Also was nervous about what the studio would be like and if that would compound my negative image.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
Christina! It was such a pleasure to meet such a young entrepreneurial business professional. She is passionate about what she does and works hard to make every detail specific to each client. She told me “don’t worry, I will take care of you,” and that she did! Boudoir is not something that most of us have experience in, and she lines out every detail to make the entire experience perfect and customized just for you!
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Do it!!! Take some time off to experience a day of beauty. And to learn something about yourself that you wouldn’t otherwise experience. Christina is an amazing person to spend the day with and her products are flawless.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I cried. I was hoping to find at least one photo that I could give to my fiancée. Christina’s creative ideas and imagery led to an album of goodies. I can’t wait to give this amazing gift!!
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
It was NONE of what I expected. I was shocked at the welcoming professional environment that I was introduced to. It was a very safe yet over-the-top exciting experience.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Without a doubt. I’ve always considered myself less-than-sexy. Now I have confidence that I can hang too! And be the woman that my man needs me to be.
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
Anyone who is remotely thinking about this experience, I would encourage you to go for the consult! Once you meet Christina and see her products, off you will go! Fabulous!!