1. A little background…what do you do?
I work for a large corporation in customer relations.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
After a divorcing a man who had multiple affairs, a pick me up and a boost of confidence is very much needed. I was feeling unattractive and I had lost my groove. I am really good at picking myself apart and needed someone to help me not concentrate on my flaws, but to help me find my attributes.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I was referred by a good friend. I saw her pictures and talked to her about her session.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was very nervous! Especially due to the fact that I am plus sized. I was so worried that I would feel uncomfortable and embarrassed because I’m a bigger woman. I questioned whether I was pretty enough to make beautiful pictures.
5. What was your favorite part of the whole experience?
Christina made me feel like a model. I used to have aspirations of being a plus sized model but I gave it up for a man. I felt like it was a dream come true. From getting hair and make up done to having so much time in front of the camera, it was all great! Christina me feel comfortable and beautiful and made the shoot a lot of fun!
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Do it! Do it for yourself. Take time out of your busy schedule and let yourself feel like a model for a day. You will feel nervous, but Christina will make your nerves go away within the first 5 minutes. It’s a blast!
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I cried! Seeing myself as a beautiful woman again after being so down on myself for the past several years felt unreal. Surely that beautiful woman on that screen wasn’t me!
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
And more!! I can not talk this experience up enough.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Very much so! I am showing my pics to everyone and I’m not one to brag about myself or show off. But my pics are gorgeous!
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
Thank you for helping me see myself again Christina! You are an artist!