1. What do you do for a living?
Right now, I am working two jobs and am a full-time college student
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I am getting married, and wanted to do this as a wedding gift for my fiancé.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
Honestly, it was the first thing that came up when I searched on Google, but after seeing all the photos, no other website even matched the quality of the work Christina has done!
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was nervous at first, but once I walked in all my nerves went away! Having my hair and makeup done professionally was amazing, and Christina guided me through every pose; it was so much fun! I enjoyed every minute!
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
My favorite part was getting directed through each pose. Christina knew exactly what she was doing, and it was so much fun working with her! Boudoir by Wallflower helped me gain self confidence, now I see myself as beautiful instead of insecure.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
I have already recommended to several friends Boudoir by Wallflower! Even if they weren’t engaged, which most of them weren’t, that they should do boudoir because it’s such a self confidence booster! It’s as much for yourself as it is whomever you’re gifting it to.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I had no words when I first saw my photos. I had to ask if that was really me! I never knew I looked that good.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
Before I met Christina, I thought it would be awkward (having someone take photos of you in lingerie… I figured it would be awkward), but when I first walked in to the studio, I felt comfortable. I didn’t feel awkward or nervous. After I met Christina, I was so excited for my photo shoot, I wanted to do it the same day!
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Thanks to Christina and Boudoir by Wallflower, I now see myself as beautiful instead of insecure, confident instead of awkward. I am so much more confident in myself, I would recommend this to every woman, just so they can see themselves as beautiful, and be confident in their own bodies!
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
Christina was amazing to work with, out of all 30 photos, there wasn’t one I didn’t fall in love with! I am more confident in my body!