1. What do you do for a living?
Phlebotomist/full time student
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
For the last 2 or so years I have been battling with depression and anxiety. I have always had a self image issue due to childhood abuse. I hid all of my problems from my family and the world. In 2014 my mom passed away and my depression hit an ultimate low. For a moment there I didn’t think I would make it through and had thought about killing myself. My friends encouraged me to get help and so I did. With the help of many I was able to pull myself back up. I began to learn to accept my past, and slowly learned to love myself. I discovered the gym and it has been my safe haven ever since. I decided that I am am in charge of my happiness and I chose to be happy. Doing a boudoir session was one of the ways to remind myself how beautiful I am inside and out. I am strong, smart, and amazing!
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
After researching I found Wallflower to be the most empowering. I like the idea that Christina does women boudoir to help them see their true beauty.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
Yes I was, but no at the same time. I was nervous because I didn’t know how I would look. However Christina made it easy.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
The whole thing! I walked away feeling like a queen. I never felt more beautiful in my life.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Wallflower would be an amazing experience. Do it for you, not anyone else.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
It did not look like me. I was amazed at how pretty I looked and stunning I was.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
Yes and more!
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Yes. I am beautiful! No one can say otherwise because these pictures prove it.
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
Thank you Christina! You are amazing =)