1. What do you do for a living?
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I have been fighting autoimmune/chronic illnesses for the past 4 years. It has severely taken a toll on my mental, physical and emotional state. I thought boudoir would be a great way to change the way I see myself. My body fights difficult battles every single day, I should be proud of myself.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I’ve followed Christina for YEARS! I’ve even contacted her a few times, but I’ve never been able to follow through. This time I just went for it, set up my consult, showed up for my session and enjoyed every single second. I honestly can’t wait to do it again sometime! 😊
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
Honestly, yes, before my consult, I was. But the nerves quickly subsided within minutes of meeting Christina. She’s an absolute doll!
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
The ease of the entire process, from start to finish. And the fact that she advises you to use outfits or session wardrobe that you feel your best in. That means, if it’s a tank top and undies, perfect. If it’s nothing at all, rock that too.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
I think every single woman should try boudoir at least once in their lifetime. It truly is life changing, emotionally. You will change your thoughts of yourself.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
Truly amazing, my photos left me speechless.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
I was nervous that I had committed to this, finally.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
I am forever grateful that I was given this opportunity for this session. It did help my negative thoughts of myself and gave me the strength to keep believing that no matter what road bumps life gives me, I’m capable of beating whatever comes my way.
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
No, thank you soooo much for everything you do.