1. What do you do for a living?
Run a licensed daycare.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
It was an anniversary gift for my husband. After having 3 kids in 5 years, I wanted something that was meaningful and would help cause a spark.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
After looking at several options, the reviews and before and after photos that Wallflower had on their website were the most impressive.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
Very! I had butterflies and am very self-conscious of my body. So this was something completely out of my comfort zone. I have been working on my body since our last kid (15 months old) and have lost 30 pounds but still have 20 to go and had thought about waiting to do it till then, but Christina helped me feel very comfortable in my own skin, even sexy!
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
It felt good to have a day to me! Doesn’t happen very often. To get pampered (make up was beautiful!) and complimented truly makes a girl feel special.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Don’t hesitate! If you are having seconds thoughts or are just to scared to make the consultation, don’t be! You won’t regret it. I was so excited to see my pictures.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I was giddy all day! Then when I did see them at the end of the day, I was in awe. From my beautiful lashes, to Christina getting the perfect shots I was amazed! She pays so much attention to detail it makes all the difference.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
She was very prompt, friendly and professional. Running my own business my schedule is a little challenging to work around and she was very helpful.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
I would say I smile more when I look the the mirror. I do see a different side to myself now.