1. What do you do for a living?
Retired nurse and business owner.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
My husband and I would be celebrating our 25th anniversary and I wanted to do something special and intimate to express everything we have been through.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
Online reviews. Following the initial visit and consult I knew this would be an amazing experience.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was extremely nervous. But after seeing my hair and make-up done so beautifully I started to feel more excited. Christina’s bubbly personality further made everything seem ok.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
My favorite part was how Christina made me feel sexy and beautiful. I am so excited to share this experience with my husband!!!!
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Do it!!! Christina has a special gift. She is energetic and entertaining. She is respectful and ridiculously charming. And she makes everyone look and feel beautiful. You will have no regrets!!
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I was stunned to see my photos….they truly were absolutely beautiful. It was like she saw me through the eyes of my husband…not the critical eyes we tend to see ourselves through. Christina has crazy talent!!!
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
My experience exceeded my expectations many times over.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
What a day it was!!! Christina made me feel like a lady. She made me feel special. She made me feel beautiful again. I never imagined doing something like this before as I am actually very private and conscientious about my body. This experience allowed me to express the intimacy my husband and I share in a classy and fun way.