1. What do you do for a living?
I am the office manager for [a healthcare company].
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I wanted to surprise my fiance on our wedding day with something he will never forget.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
Having had some of my friends go through photographers that did not have a studio and them saying how uncomfortable it was for them. Then seeing how those pictures came out, I was not impressed. I went on Wallflower’s website and looked at the lovely ladies on there. The before and after pictures said it all. I knew I had found the place I had been searching for.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was nervous, but after talking with Christina for five minutes it felt like I had known her for years. She has the most loving personality. Her warmth, kindness and non-judgmental personality feels like a blanket covering up all your insecurities.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
CHRISTINA! She is amazing. Talking to her during my shoot, I forgot I was naked. She is absolutely hands down the best part of this experience.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Do it. Not for someone. Do it for you. I promise you will not regret it going with Christina. She will make you feel like you’re on top of the world.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I was speechless. I never thought I could look so pretty. When taking the photos she says this is what I call the supermodel pose. I never thought I would actually look like a supermodel.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
It was more. I don’t even know how to explain it. Just get in touch in with her and you will see what I am talking about.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Yes, My fiance always tells me I am beautiful. I never really believed him until I saw these photos. I finally see what he is talking about.
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
If you are considering getting them done. Contact Christina and go talk to her. I promise you will not regret it.