1. What do you do for a living?
I am a Pharmaceutical Attendant in McPherson ,KS
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I did the session mainly for me. I have always been down on myself and I was really in a need for a self-confidence boost.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I was originally just wanting to get some glamour shots done, which is something that I have been wanting to do get done for a while. So I was just googling some random things and then up pops Wallflower. I looked through her site and instantly was hooked and just had to make my appointment.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
Yes, very nervous at first, I’m really not one that likes to wear a swimsuit around others let alone lingerie.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
My favorite thing about the whole shoot, I’d have to say, is just how much fun and how comfortable I was during the whole shoot.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
YES, DO IT!!!
7. What was it like to see your photos?
When I went to see my photos and order, it was…priceless. I really can’t put into words at how I felt when I saw them for the first time. I almost didn’t recognize myself.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
It was everything and more!
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
I do! After the shoot, I feel more confident in how I look and I feel so much better about myself, even more so after seeing the finished results. It’s a very true way to make you see and realize that “I AM BEAUTIFUL!”
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
I had so much fun with my shoot. Christina really listens to your thoughts and ideas and truly makes the shoot about you and what you’re wanting to accomplish with it. I have already got about 3 friends wanting to talk to their husbands about wanting to get a session after I told them about mine and how amazing it was. Christina was awesome and so much fun, we were both laughing and having an awesome time, it was like I’d known her forever. I will most definitely be making another session with her some time!