1. What do you do for a living?
I am a stay at home mom.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
To surprise my fiancé before we get married!
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
Looking at the site online and watching all the videos and reading the reviews I knew Wallflower would be amazing!
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was very nervous to do the shoot! My self-confidence is not the best so yes definitely had nerves!
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
Working with Christina! She is so amazing at communicating what to do she makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful. She made it more of a friendship which made me feel a lot better!
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
DO IT! It is such a fun experience. It makes you feel empowered, beautiful and it’s just awesome!
7. What was it like to see your photos?
It was incredible to see my photos! I was shocked at how amazing I felt! They are all so perfect!
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
It was a lot better and easier than I expected!
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
My confidence in my body was definitely boosted after. I see I can do things out of my comfort zone and they can be amazing!
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
This was just an amazing experience – one I never thought I would ever do! I feel beautiful! And I love my photos! I cannot wait to do it again!