1. What do you do for a living?
I am a store manager for a retail store.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I wanted a unique gift for my husband’s 40th birthday. A friend of mine had done this for her husband for Valentine’s Day and had raving reviews.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
The photos I had seen on the website were so beautiful. My friend had nothing but great things to say about Christina and within 5 minutes of meeting her at my consultation I knew I had made the right decision.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I thought to myself, “How could I possibly do something like this?”
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
Christina! She is not only passionate about her work but every minute I spent with her she made me feel BEAUTIFUL. What started out as something I wanted to do for my husband’s birthday ended up being one of the most rewarding things I have ever done for myself.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
It’s OK to be nervous, it’s OK to be scared, but at the end of the day, DO IT! Every woman should feel what I felt through my entire experience!
7. What was it like to see your photos?
Breathtaking! Christina’a ability to capture my most vulnerable moments was amazing. I could not WAIT to share them with my husband.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
It was what I expected and more. Christina in my opinion went above and beyond. She was incredibly professional throughout the entire process, and the day of my photo shoot, I was mesmerized by her passion as she took each photo. I felt she truly cared about me and how I looked in front of the camera.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
YES! I cannot stop looking at my photos! My husband calls me beautiful everyday. Christina helped me SEE IT!
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
I would recommend Boudoir by Wallflower to anyone! Christina is amazing!