1. What do you do for a living?
I am a full time student, a single mom of 2 girls and work in an ER as registration.
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
I recently lost 20lbs and was very proud of myself. I also needed to figure out a good Christmas present for a very special person.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I loved the natural aspect of the pictures. Other photographers were too pinup-ey for me. I was looking for a softness to my photographs that I only found in Wallflower.
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was extremely nervous. To be that exposed in front of a camera is nerve wracking but Christina made me feel like we’d been friends for years. It made my experience much more comfortable.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
Oh man. How to choose. I think getting to feel like a model was my favorite part. My makeup was flawless, my hair looked beautiful. Putting it all together was an experience unlike any other.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Do it! Don’t hesitate! It’s an experience that every woman should have at least once in their lives.
7. What was it like to see your photos?
Exciting. I couldn’t believe that that was me on the screen.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
Everything and so much more! From the first time I met Christina up until the end, she’s made me feel so comfortable and confident.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Yes, absolutely. I’ve come to see myself with more confidence.