1. What do you do for a living?
CFO for [a nursing company]
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
This year has been, to say the least, a tough one emotionally. My self esteem has never been lower and I was desperate to find self confidence again.
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
A good friend of mine had a session done for her husband and she fell in love with Christina. My friend and I are both very modest and struggle with self confidence so I thought, if she can do it, so can I!!
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
Incredibly! Having my hair and makeup done before the session really set the tone for the whole experience. After seeing my transformation & having the “I feel really pretty” feeling before the first picture was even taken really helped. Then there was Christina! Her charismatic personality is beyond inviting, comforting & made me relax very quickly.
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
Christina! She made me feel so pretty, sexy & confident! I can’t imagine feeling this comfortable in this type of setting with anyone else.
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
DO IT! Christina has found her calling & is such an advocate of making women feel beautiful! She tells the best jokes & has some crazy energy! I have no regrets from this experience and would do it over and over again!
7. What was it like to see your photos?
I was more nervous to view the photos than I was to take them. Then she showed me the first one & I was amazed! I sat there & imagined that I was viewing myself through the eyes of others rather than the overly critical eyes I view myself with. My confidence level was on a whole new level when I left her studio that day & I couldn’t wait to show off my photos!
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
Absolutely not, it was MUCH BETTER! I had no idea that a photographer could also be a therapist! I feel sexy, pretty & confident in my body again.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Absolutely! I am less critical of my curves and now find beauty in them. The body image I struggled with for years has changed entirely!
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
You will not regret this! It was easy to fall in love with Christina & help you fall in love with yourself again! I can’t thank her enough for this experience!