1. What do you do for a living?
Full time Doctor of Physical Therapy Student
2. Why did you want to do a boudoir session?
To surprise my husband-to-be on our wedding day
3. What made you choose Wallflower?
I looked up boudoir places in Wichita and I liked the work done by Wallflower the best!
4. Were you nervous at all to do your shoot?
I was nervous before my shoot because this is definitely out of my comfort zone, but once the session started Christina made me feel so comfortable and beautiful that it all went away!
5. What was your favorite part of the experience?
The overall experience was great. Christina is so organized and definitely knows what she is doing! It was so fun to have Rue do my hair and make up! I also enjoyed having Christina work her camera to make me look my best!
6. What would you tell a friend if they were thinking about doing a boudoir session?
Boudoir by Wallflower is the way to go! Christina is great at what she does all while making you feel comfortable. The whole experience was great!
7. What was it like to see your photos?
Seeing my photos was so fun!! When you are positioned for the photos you feel like you look awkward or dramatic, but when you see the photos it’s like “wow! I look so good!!” She definitely makes you look and feel beautiful.
8. Was everything what you expected it to be when you first got in touch?
Everything was above and beyond what I imagined.
9. Do you see yourself differently after having your session?
Yes, Christina definitely makes you look and feel beautiful.
10. Anything else you’d like to throw out there?
Good job, Christina. I am very impressed with the way you run a business. I love your organization, your skills, the session experience and the timely manner things are done. Will definitely recommend!